Transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL – If you’re trying to find just how to move cellular stability in BSNL, then this report may be helpful for you. Here I will provide you with bsnl balance transfer code. Perhaps you may not need to seek out USSD code. It’s very simple and Easy-To transfer balance from others. It’s the same as SMS style. Even there is a specific structure for transferring stability and only follow the format then you can transfer the balance to everyone. If you may not have any thought about moving balance then just follow detailed here, I’ll provide full details about shifting portable harmony from BSNL number to Other BSNL number. Follow this article on How to Transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL using BSNL ussd codes.
You can only share your harmony same mobile operator. It’s not possible to share other mobile workers like airtel, airtel, reliability, Concept, Tata Docomo, Vodafone etc. There are few things that you must be remembering before move your balance to someone. You may move only 1 time per day, but the phone may obtain many times daily. You may discuss minimum 5 rupees and maximum 100 rupees but after transferred to someone at the least you’ve 50 repress within your primary balance then simply your transaction is going to be effectively usually you can not move to someone. Here I will let you know Transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL. Just follow the next steps.
How to Transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL
BSNL is the largest telecom service provider in India. Recently the BSNL cellular service provider added a brand new service i.e. ” Gifting of talk time “ Assistance for all its prepaid subscribers in India. This one may be the latest service made available from BSNL to all its prepaid customers. If you’re exploring for “ BSNL Balance Transfer technique ” you then have landed at the right place. Here in this article, I have stated the possible approaches to Move balance from BSNL to BSNL. Also, Check out Full Set Of BSNL USSD Codes.
Also Check : Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone
Just follow the following steps.
- Now you will have to send SMS like this format “ GIFT<Space>Mobile Number<Space>Amount ” and send to 53733 or 53738
- After that, you will get a confirmation message for successful transformation.
- BSNL operator is not responsible for your lost amount of balance in case of entering wrong number.
Also Read : Airtel Customer Care Number 2017
Conditions to Transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL (updated)
- Minimum Balance Should be: Rs. 200/-.
- Transfer amount should not be less than Rs 10.
- Transfer can be send in same circle like AP to AP, Kerala to Kerala, Punjab to Punjab, Haryana to Haryana, etc.
- At least Rs. 50 remaining after a transaction.
- Sender should be active customer of BSNL network for at least 90 days while receiver is required to have BSNL number for at least 30 days.
- Only 5 transactions are allowed in one month.
- For each Successful Transaction Rs. 2/- will be charged.
Transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL Method works in the following states
Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi NCR, Nagaland, Odisha (Orissa), Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Up East, Up West.
Read : Aircel Free Internet Trick
Hope you liked this article on How to Transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL Using BSNL USSD Codes 2017. Comment below if you need any help.