Android process acore error in android is yet another one of the most common error that is faced by almost every android user. Android is one such platform that suits everyone and is mostly preferred by many smartphones users. Being one such widely used platform it is expected to be error free but that’s not possible certainly. But what’s important is that the errors that are caused by any Android phone are mostly easily solvable. All the errors can get easily fixed by any user; you need not visit any mobile repair person for most of the errors. One such major error is android process acore error in android that gives a user a tough time if not solved correctly.
What is android.process.acore, how to fix android.process.acore has stopped working and much more like this are the various questions that arise in our mind as soon as we get this message on our screens saying “unfortunately the android.process.acore has stopped”.
How to Fix android process acore has stopped Error
There are various websites that will show you different solutions to your request to fix unfortunately the process android.process.acore has stopped, but most of the people have given solutions to how they solved the problem in their mobile phones and that could be misleading, because the cause of the error may be different on your mobile phone. So in this article, you will get to know what is android.process.acore and its causes with the solution to your question, how to fix android.process.acore has stopped working error.
Also Read: Move Apps to SD Card
Usually, this error arises when either your system is crashed or you are doing something with your contacts. But there could be certain other reasons also and that could lead to different solutions.
Android process acore has stopped unexpectedly fix – causes
Before moving on to fix android process acore has stopped, here is the list of causes, as to why this error arises:
- The error may be caused due to the improper installation of some software on your mobile phone.
- One reason could also be the incompatibility of you mobile’s android version with some app or software you are trying to install.
- Sometimes when there is a huge queue of software updates pending; the error android process acore may arise.
- Sometimes the reason could be quite simple, like unavailability of RAM for the process you are trying to run. In such cases it is easy to fix android process acore has stopped error.
- One of the major reasons for this error is certain activities like saving, deleting or editing or at times backing up of the contacts in your phone.
Note that this error is mostly related to the contacts saved in your android phone. So the apps that use the contacts of your mobile phone could also be the cause of this error.
Methods to fix android process acore has stopped
Method 1: Facebook Messenger data clearance
This could be a major cause of this error because facebook usually syncs your contacts (if you allow) and hence may cause a problem at times. Disabling the messenger can work at times but you should actually disable booth facebook application as well as a messenger to stop this error (if facebook is the cause of error). Follow the steps given below to fix android process acore has stopped error:
- Step 1: go to settings
- Step 2: application manager
- Step 3: spot the facebook app
- Step 4: click on it and then select clear data option
- Step 5: after this disable sync for the facebook messenger app
- Step 6: delete all contacts
After performing all the steps mentioned above you need to restart your device and try running certain applications and now see if android process acore has stopped arises again. If the error is not fixed then you need to try the other methods to fix unfortunately the process android.process.acore has stopped error!
Method 2: Clear application Cache
This is another best probable method to solve this error because again what you are going to do is clear the application cache of contacts application. Just before applying this method of android process acore has stopped unexpectedly fix, you need to make sure that you have done a backup of all your contacts. After making sure of this point follow these steps:
- Step 1: open setting icon on your phone
- Step 2: go to application manager
- Step 3: click on contact app
- Step 4: select clear data option (in certain versions of android you get this option in storage option)
By performing the above step you will basically be deleting the complete contents of the contact application, which is why it was mandatory to backup the important data.
Step 5: after the clearing process you need to restart your device.
Method 3: resetting the app preferences
If the cause is not something major then you need to make some minor changes like resetting the app preferences to fix android process acore has stopped. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Step 1: go to settings
- Step 2: application manager
- Step 3: choose reset app preference option
Here your work is done.
Method 4: clearing system partition cache
Well if the problem has arisen due to the unavailability of RAM then this method will be able to fix unfortunately the process android.process.acore has stopped error.
This will clear the system partition cache and will definitely help you solve the issue at hand. Follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: turn your device off
- Step 2: press volume up button + power button + home button at the same time
- Step 3: android recovery screen will appear
- Step 4: use volume button to navigate up and down
- Step 5: select wipe cache partition option and press power button
The partitioned cache will be cleared this way and you will not get the error now.
Method 5: reset you smartphone
Now the only solution that is available after trying all the other ones is to reset your android phone. To reset the phone follow the steps given below:
- Step- 1: go to settings
- Step 2: select backup and reset option
- Step 3: click factory data reset option
And now your device will be reset and then no such error will appear. But make sure you apply all the methods mentioned above to fix android process acore has stopped, before trying this one.
Hopefully, from all the solutions mentioned above will solve your problem. Just make sure you restart your device after every solution.